Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day in Williamsburg

My three handsome boys
On Saturday afternoon, we headed south to Williamsburg. Our dear friends, the Hutchisons were out of town and offered us their house. We had a great time together walking all over Colonial Williamsburg. David and Jonathon both bought tri-cornered hats and guns. Instead of pretending to be Revolutionary War heroes, they were pretending to be Horatio Hornblower......same era......different war. We have just recently watched Horatio Hornblower, so that's where their imaginations were!


Hannah just loved Thomas Jefferson. She kept saying, "Tom is so cute"! I wonder if that's what all the girls said about him when he was living?????
My family treated me to a wonderful Mothers Day.....breakfast in bed, precious, well thought-out cards, and a new wallet to match my purse. I love being with them!

Trying on feathered hats

I needed this when they were younger. ha ha!

3 comments:

Ti Pestana said...

Great pictures!!! Y'all look great and the place seems to be beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you Keelers! I love seeing what you've been up to lately....everything looks so pretty and spring-y there. Your faces are the sweetest blossoms by far though! Caroline and I are headed to Myrtle Beach this Sunday...never been there before...someone gave us their time share and she and I are the only ones who can make it from the family. We're gonna have some fun!!!!!!Love to all :)

Anonymous said...

That was me up there...I always forget which thingy to push. Me not so smart...