Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged by my sweet friend Kim over at 4522-happenings.blogspot.com. I had to go to my 6th folder and pull the 6th picture. This is a pic of Hannah surprising Rachel on her birthday with breakfast in bed......homemade cinnamon rolls, mandarin oranges, and Starbucks. She also gave Rachel an unabridged copy of Les Miserables (currently the favorite book).

I hope Rachel doesn't look at this blog anytime soon......because I'm going to be in trouble.

So now I am supposed to tag someone else. Do I even know any bloggers other than Kim and Jean?? I better not re-tag them!

4 comments:

The Glabs said...

Way to go!!!! Thanks for playing! Love the pj's and how very sweet to bless a friend with breakfast in bed! Hugs!!!!

The Maka 6 said...

EWWW!!! how embarrassing! :p

Unknown said...

are you kidding me?! I was the one who had just woken up! haha!

The Maka 6 said...

ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!