Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy Month

This month has been an unusual one for us. When the in-laws headed back south, Rachel, Hannah, and I went with them. We were in SC for a week-mainly with my parents. Then Todd flew to SC for a few days last week following the death of his uncle. On Monday he flew to Louisville, KY for the Together for the Gospel conference. He will be home tonight. Along with all of this, we have been working on school, filling out summer job applications(Ben), looking at curriculum for next year(this year isn't even over with......do I have to think about next year already?) and practicing instruments. So....no pics this post. But I have been clicking away the past several days, so there should be something worthy soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LeAnne and all you Keelers!My family is watching a boring movie, Yancey is playing the banjo and I thought I'd check out the fam cam...not boring! We loved seing Rachel( she and Abby laughed the whole time she was over here!) Great seeing Todd (Whena re y'all going to COME HOME???) You don't belong in all that snow! You belong here w/ us rednecks :) Just kidding but we really miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Haven't been here in a while. Wow, you guys are so busy! Looks like you're having fun with it, though! All you runners look great!