Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Spring!!!

Notice who the homeschooler is in this picture???

The Long Winter is finally over!!! I normally love winter(especially here where it gets really cold and snowy!), but this year we did not have nearly enough snow. We also had many gray days, and lots of sickness. So we were all ready to send this winter packing! Even though temps are still rather cool outside, spring is definitely in the air. We started the First Day of Spring off with a party at breakfast. Cinnamon rolls made into bunnies, and fruity Cheerios.

The in-laws are on their way to see us right now!! We are excited!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are ready for some Spring around here, as well. By the way, if you'd like some snow, we have a little extra! Ya'll take care now. (That's my southern twang Le-Aunn!)

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if this works.....

Anonymous said...

Ok, it works! Hey Mrs. Leanne, its Sarah. Thanks for only putting a good picture of me on your blog- I can take such terrible ones sometimes!! If you check out our blog you'll find that I myself have begun to write- I've already done 2 posts! I would have called to tell you but I didn't have time... Keep up the great pictures and tell Rachel and Hannah they look beautiful even in thier PJ's!