Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday David!





Tomorrow is David's 11th birthday. Since Todd and the boys were out of school, we celebrated today. We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch. Hannah went and played at our friends, the Mayhews. It is her favorite place to play! So it was just the six of us. We had wonderful, yummy burgers. The onion rings were simply the BEST! And then there were the milkshakes!!!! I don't think I will be hungry again till Wednesday!!! After lunch, Todd took David to DC hoping to catch an IMAX movie. But they didn't get there in time. So they have rescheduled for another day. They had fun anyway. We did presents and dessert when they got home.

Happy Birthday David! You are an incredible blessing to our family and we all love you very much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!
One thing you are missing today is US, and we are certainly thinking about you.
We love you very much! Ma & Papa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!
WOW! What a cheeburger!!!!

Uncle Time

Anonymous said...

Uncle Time?? Hmmm.... Hopefully we'll have some Uncle time soon!

bethy robertson said...

Happy Birthday, David (known as one of my favorite kids in this world!) My b.d. was yesterday.I didn't get a cheeburger but I did get a lunar eclipse! I also got to see Caleb Hinzman eat dog food!

Ti Pestana said...

Happy Birthday very very late!!! I sent an email to grandpa Dave wishing happy birthday thinking it was his!! hahaha.. and I just saw an email from them saying that i had the wrong Keeler!! haha... ahhh those Brazilians, always confused!! Sorry about that!! But Happy Birthday now!!

PS. I loved the blog!! It's great to able to see you!!!

Tiago Pestana